Settle Midland Funding Judgment

gavel photoMidland Funding may have taken a judgment against you in a Texas court. You may have not known about the judgment until it appeared on a credit report or a title report when selling or buying a home. There are several options in releasing a judgment but settlement sometimes is the easiest, least expensive, and fastest option.

You may be required to settle a judgment from Midland Funding when you sale or purchase a  home in Texas  based on title company and lender guidelines. You may decide to settle an Midland Funding judgment yourself

[See How to Settle a Judgment] or you can hire a consumer credit  attorney that handles Midland Funding judgment settlements.

While Midland Funding does not have to take less than what is owed, we often find that with a documented hardship with other factors a judgment creditor may take less than what is owed. The value of hiring our law firm is the experience, knowledge, and employees to assist you in settling out your judgment. We have often found that clients pay less and have the entire transaction closed sooner when we are hired. We offer a flat fee structure based on who the judgment creditor is. We do offer payment plans.


To hire us to help you settle your Midland Funding  judgment we need:

  1. Be a Texas resident or have been a Texas resident when the judgment was created
  2. Contact us to discuss your situation including obtaining a copy of the judgment
  3. Sign an engagement agreement
  4. Complete a negotiation questionnaire

Call us today at (214) 506-2500 or Free Online Judgment Consultation

Photo by walknboston

By |2017-05-20T11:45:40+00:00April 26th, 2014|judgments|Comments Off on Settle Midland Funding Judgment

About the Author:

Since 2003, Chris Ebert has been working as a Paralegal at law firms that help client's with their credit issues. You can contact him directly at or (214) 736-3845

Schedule Appointment

Farmers Branch (Principal Office)

2704 Valley View Lane
Dallas TX 75234

Phone: (214) 556-2300

Fax: (214) 556-2299

Web: Consumer Credit Attorney